Saturday 20 December 2014

'I AM NOT DATING BANKY W' - SEXY SINGER NIYOLA

The rumour that EME Records boss Banky W is dating one of the artists on the label Eniola Akinbo Niyola spreads like wildfire months back. While the tale gained prominence, the two were busy on the social media professing intimate wordings for each other. But the lady who is in the drama Niyola have come out to dispel any rumour of her dating the soul singer Banky, here is what she has to say also listing the attributes she want in a man:

Q: You and Banky W got intimate in one of your recent videos and prior to that, he has admitted some affection for you in an interview that went viral?

Ans: I’m not aware of that, he’s my boss and that’s it.

Q: And if he proposes to you now, what will you say?

Ans: I don’t know until he does.

Q: What’s your ideal man like?

Ans: I don’t think there’s such thing as an ideal man. I just like a mature, very self-respecting, Godfearing and good looking man who is also intelligent enough to take me for who I am.

Q: Do you have the man already?

Ans: No, I’m yet to have him.

Q: That’s hard to believe given that you’ve been in Nigeria for a while, don’t you think?

Ans: I’m single now because I chose to.

Q: How long more would you like to remain single?

Ans: I don’t know, when I’m ready for a relationship, I will know and you will also know after me.

No comments:

Post a Comment