Wednesday 12 November 2014

'MY IDEAL MAN MUST BE STRONG AND LOADED' - SEGUN ODEGBAMI'S DAUGHTER, MAYSEVEN

Yemisi May Odegbami daughter of soccer great, Segun Odegbami has come of age. In her 30s, the singer is still very much in the market, notwithstanding her single status she is doing very with her craft - music.

The music star recently dissected her love life in an interview with Punch, insisting she is not under any pressure from her parents to marry now. 'I am not under any pressure to get married. I am a woman who knows what she wants. I am strong-minded. I do what I want to do. I have had two major love of my life. We are having some problems right now because of my relocation and I am not out here looking for a significant other. I want to be in a nice, healthy relationship. My ideal man would be strong and ambitious. I do not care about looks. I do not want someone who has made it. I want someone I can build an empire with; someone that can add value to my life and I can add to his too.'
 
May7 is a daughter from Segun Odegbami's first marriage, her mother, Jumoke Tejumola have since parted ways with the ex footballer, she is presently hibernating in UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment